What can Vxdiag VCX Nano GM do on Saab 9-5 2006
Here is a review from Vxdiag VCX Nano GM user on work with Saab 9-5 2006.
Well... I have Vxdiag VCX Nano GM device for weeks. I`m using 9.250 bin.
I can do in my Saab 9-5 2006:
- turn ON SID2 (trip computer, alarm, speed warning etc): function: again SID programming in 6 steps. This was the main reason why I bought VCX Nano GM!
- after that I locked my radio. Two days later I found out that I need to put VIN in SID. Radio started to work again during this VIN installation. I was sooo happy after radio turned on
- read all DTC and delete them
- configure/activate/change options in DICE, AC, SID,ECU...
- read all parameters, signals, read Trionic, start adaptations in AT, check fans etc..
I can not:
- read ABS (need to check again!)
- marry radio
- proper finish SID programming with "OK" message. I need to turn off Tech2WIN after interface stop flashing with blue led.
(My Tech2WIN is working with Win 7 64 bit.)
When I try get into marriage (IHU) option I have a message:
"NO COMMUNICATION WITH SYSTEM
Check vehicle selected... Check workshop manual 3.5."
And nothing more I can do.
- didn`t try SPS (don`t have GlobalTIS yet), I`m afraid of hard lock (immo-keys, etc)
But it`s not working very smoothly. After "Establishing communication" I have an error that there is "NO COMMUNICATION, No communication with brakesystem. Check K-line and brakesystem ECU."
After that I have to click OK. Than nothing is happening about 10 seconds and then... starting communication and voila... I`m in!
But someone from Poland don`t have any problem with his Saab 9-5 2002.
This is his video...
He can do anything. Including integration with SPS, Globaltis and WIS!